The Friedman Dirty Shirley all-tube amp is well known for being one of the most flexible and touch-responsive single-channel amplifiers on the market. Now you can get that same tonal versatility, sensitivity and harmonically rich overdrive in a pedal. The Dirty Shirley Overdrive packs the same intuitive control set as the amplifier, allowing you to dial in your perfect shade of rock in no time. It doesn’t matter if you want a high-output cleaner tone for pushing your amp hard or a thick gritty drive that will sit well in any classic to modern rock band, a sweep of the gain control easily gets you there. If you ever want reign in the low end, for a punchier feel, simply flip the side-mounted Tight switch and away you go. If you want to experience the amp’s accolade-garnering tone in the convenience of a pedal, put the Dirty Shirley Overdrive on your board today.
- Friedman Dirty Shirley amp tone in a compact pedal format
- Responds to guitar controls and picking nuance exactly like the amp
- Gain control takes you from gritty to hard rock in no time
- Ideal for use with both clean and overdriven amps
- Controls for bass, mid, treble, presence, volume and gain are intuitive and quick to dial in
- Side-mounted Tight switch tailors the bass for a punchier feel and sound