Reagan-era Sunset Strip glam metal, but there’s just no arguing with the ferociously slamming chops of guitarist Russ “Satchel” Parrish. Simply put, nobody puts the 1987 into today like Parrish and his metalloid feline cohorts, and Charvel is excited to deliver a huge horns-up in the tiger-striped form of the Satchel Signature Pro-Mod DK Yellow Bengal.
The Pro-Mod series continues upon Charvel’s storied legacy of innovative excellence in high-performance guitar design, offering the latest technology and top-notch features that modern players need.
The sleekly sculpted Dinky™ body is constructed from alder and has a beautiful quilt maple top and a bolt-on two-piece maple neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability and a hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish for sublime and speedy playability. The 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and offset dot inlays, and has a heel-mounted spoke wheel for quick and easy truss rod tweaks.
Charvel Satchel Signature Pro Mod DK Features:
- Finish: Yellow Bengal
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 2-Piece Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Fingerboard Radius : 12″ to 16″ Compound Radius
- Tuning Machines: Charvel Branded tuners
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Nut: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman® Fluence Classic PRF-CHB-BB1
- Neck Pickup: Fishman® Fluence Classic PRF-CHB-NB1
- Controls: Volume (Push-Pull Voice Activation)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose FRT-O2000 Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Hardware: Black
- Scale Length: 25.5
- Width at Nut: 1.6875″
- Inlays: Black Dots