B-STOCK – Small Chip in lower fin.
The seven-string Corey Beaulieu Signature KV 7 features an alder body (AAA flame top on trans finish model), bound through-body quartersawn maple neck, compound-radius (12”-16”) ebony fingerboard with old-school sharkfin inlays, covered Seymour Duncan® Blackout pickups with three-way toggle switching, single volume control, original Floyd Rose® seven-string tremolo, and Jackson tuners.
International buyers, please contact me for a shipping quote.
Jackson Corey Beaulieu King V KV7 Features:
- Finish: Transparent Red
- Body: Alder with Quilt Maple Top
- Neck: 3-Piece Quartersawn Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- 12″ to 16″ Compound Radius
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Fingerboard: Ebony
Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane GelNo. of Frets: 24 Jumbo
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Blackouts AHB 7
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® Blackouts AHB 7
- Controls: Master Volume
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Original Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Hardware: Black
- Scale Length: 25.5″
- Width at Nut: 1.6875″
- Pearloid Sharkfin
- CTS Pots and Switchcraft Switches
- Included Deluxe Molded Case