The Friedman NoHo 24 is the ultimate evolution of some of the world’s most coveted custom electric guitars. From the way your hand will effortlessly dance across its 24 fret compound radius fingerboard to the captivating allure of its maple top, it’s apparent the NoHo 24 is crafted for players who demand their instruments be as elegant as they are inspiring to play.
As a tip of the hat to some of Grover Jackson’s most famous custom creations through the years, our NoHo 24 brings a balanced-sounding double-cutaway body together with an incredibly stable, 24-fret maple neck and compound-radius fingerboard. With this guitar’s custom-wound Triple D humbucking pickups, precisely crafted tremolo units, and 5-way Super Switch pickup selector ensures the NoHo 24 offers playability and tonal options that will inspire well into the future.
All Friedman guitars are PLEK 'd for precision fretwork and optimum playability.
- Finish: Aztec Gold/Trans Black
- Body: Basswood/Flame Maple Top
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Scale Length: 24.75″
- Fingerboard: Birdseye Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 10″-14″ Compound Radius
- Frets: 24 Jumbo SS
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875″ (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dots
- Bridge: Gotoh 510
- Tuning Machines: Hipshot Locking
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: Friedman Triple D
- Neck Pickup: Friedman Triple D
- Controls: Master Volume/ Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 5 Way Super Switch
- Case/Gigbag: Friedman Case