The Attack Overdrive is a pedal designed for modern, progressive metal guitarists … and fans of all things djent. More low-end control, a player friendly price, and all the crushing tone you’ve come to expect.
The Attack Frequency switch is the star of the Attack Overdrive. This 6 way switch offer you unprecedented control over the bass frequencies being allowed to pass from the pedal into your amp. This is a truly unique feature that we’ve not seen on any overdrive pedal available today. The flexibility of the Frequency switch can not be overstated: You can dial in the classic Dead Horse flat response, the traditional mid hump of the TS line, a more bass friendly curve for the 7 & 8 string players, or even an extreme bass cut beyond that found on the Attack Overdrive.
The Attack Overdrive also features:
- True Hardwire Bypass for noise free operation
- Designed to work seamlessly with tube amps, solid state amps, digital profiler, and all forms of DAW plugins
- Variable Attack Frequency 6-way switch allowing you to control the bass frequencies cut off point
- A low Current draw of just 5mA
- Operates on a standard 9 volt DC (negative tip) BOSS style adapter (sold separately)
- True Hardwire Bypass with grounded input for noise free operation
- Designed around the legendary 4558 dual amplifier
- Proudly hand wired in the U.S.A.