ALL-TUBE POWER TO SPARE
Steven Fryette’s all-tube power amplifiers are legendary and have been powering the rigs of some of the most well-known guitarists for decades. That’s why we were so excited to tap into the man’s knowledge in crafting the SYN-5050. This single-space amp will nail your sound to the back wall with either 50 watts per side or 100 watts of 6L6 power when bridged mono. While the SYN-5050 is a good companion to any rack-based guitar preamp, it is the perfect complement to our SYN-2 Dual Module Tube Preamp. Your tone will always be dialed in, thanks to a master section that includes controls for Presence, Depth, and dual Volume controls. Taking into consideration the tone and pedigree of this power amp, as well as our Synergy preamp modules, powering your Synergy rig with a SYN-5050 is an experience in professional-grade design, reliability, and tone that you won’t forget.
- Stereo 50 watts per side or mono 100-watt all-tube power amplifier
- Designed by iconic amp builder, Steven Fryette
- Volume control per channel
- Tailor your tone with global Presence and Depth controls
- Convenient single-rack space construction
- Powered by 4 x 6L6s and 2 x 12AX7s
- Dual Fan Cooling
Dimensions: 14″(L) x 19″(W) x 1.75″(H)
Weight: 24 lbs.